BlenderNewbies - a resource for learning Blender 3D
Get Firefox
Best viewed with the free Firefox browser. Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ten-Minute Drawing Techniques blog

Hey,

I thought I would share this blog that I came across during one my frequent internet travels. It's not Blender-related but, it does offer some very good drawing tutorials. These tutorials are done by a man named Mark Chong. He's extremely good and has worked in the visual effects industry on many big-time projects.

All of the tutorials are, you guess it, 10-minutes long. They're very focused and always have something that you can actually use in the real world. There's lots to learn, no matter what your level of experience.

I'm pointing you to his first post because the tutorials are progressive.

Click the image to check it out:




technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, thanks!