Zooming the Backdrop image in the Nodes Editor
Zoom Out the Backdrop with the V-key
Zoom In the Backdrop with Alt-V
Drag-Drop materials using the Browse Material icon
Other areas that support drag-drop:
- An image from your desktop or folder onto the 3D View to add it as a background image
- An image from your desktop or folder onto the UV/Image Editor
- A .blend file to load it into Blender
- probably some others, so experiment!
- You can repeat the last action by pressing Shift-R.
- You can display a menu for previous actions performed (History) by pressing F3. Selecting an item in the popup menu will repeat the action. You can then use Shift-R to continue repeating the item selected from the menu.
- Note: Currenetly, pressing Ctrl-Z to undo causes the History stack to be cleared! This is a documented bug.