BlenderNewbies - a resource for learning Blender 3D
Get Firefox
Best viewed with the free Firefox browser. Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Creating a Library of Reusable Composite Nodes

Hello,

In this video tutorial, we’ll take a look at how you can create a library of reusable composite nodes in Blender. It takes time to create node setups, and often the work is repetitive, so let’s see what can be done to be more efficient.



This tutorial can be viewed at BlenderCookie.

technorati tags: , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link is wrong...

Kernon Dillon said...

Hmm...it used to be the correct link. Their site was updated to a new template and it appears that it's been reverted to the old template for some reason.

I'll provide a link to old template until I can figure out what's going on.

Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow.

Thanks again Kernon!! Nodes are something that I have learned a little about, but definitely need to learn alot more.

I have a couple of node setups that are part of my default blend that I just "plug" and "un-plug" as necessary, but this is so much better, I didn't know about grouping nodes, and I didn't know about apending, so this is very helpful.

Thanks again!!!


zyzzy

Kernon Dillon said...

You're welcome!

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, thanks!