BlenderNewbies - a resource for learning Blender 3D
Get Firefox
Best viewed with the free Firefox browser. Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768

Monday, November 27, 2006

NEWS: Free Flash Player for the Linux Platform

I'm posting about this because I may be doing some things with the Flash format in the future. I don't want to leave anyone out that's interested in the materials that I produce so, those of you on the Linux platform, if you wouldn't mind, please check it out to see if it works out for you.

Let me know of the results. Thanks!

You can get it here.


After installing it, please test it with this file.
Note: This example is only an excerpt.

technorati tags: , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note: This is x86-32 only and not open source.

Kernon Dillon said...

I'm not really familiar with Linux so, what does that mean?

Unknown said...

I used to have that version and it rarely worked. Now I have beta of 9 - it works a bit better usually - but didn't seem to work in this case :(

Please, try to avoid using flash on this site. This site has been really great resource and I really can't see how flash would improve it's usability.

Dowloadable videos are much nicer in my experience. Especially when I've been in a location with a slower connection.

Anonymous said...

Kernon, Thanks for supporting Linux users. I have Flash 9 for Linux and it seems to be working fine.

Matro

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, thanks!