BlenderNewbies - a resource for learning Blender 3D
Get Firefox
Best viewed with the free Firefox browser. Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Great News!

I've got some great news!

BlenderNewbies.com is born!

Well, not quite. I've secured the domain and also have great hosting so, it's under construction.

My main focus is still to create original content so, building the website is secondary at this point. I am excited about it, though. I hope to create something that will help bring new users into the Blender community by destroying the myths about how difficult it is to learn Blender. I can't make learning the art of 3D Design, Modeling, and Animation any easier but, I can and will illuminate the mechanics of using Blender for those purposes.

I've got some killer original ideas for achieving these goals, so bookmark it!

Happy Blendering!

technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, thanks!